- Our highly-skilled Insight Tour Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend in a foreign land.
- Enjoy the comfort of a luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat touring coach, with extended Business Class legroom and on-board restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included; you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish – a local tidbit representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Complimentary transfers from Toronto International Airport and to JFK, La Guardia or Newark Airports are available only on arrival and departure days.
- Transfers, or additional accommodation has been booked through us, charged transfers are available.
- Alternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport.
- Departs Sunday and returns Monday throughout the year.
Stay at the best accommodation
- Toronto: Be at the centre of the action at the downtown Hilton Toronto.
- New York: Experience the excitement of a major city at the Marriott Marquis situated in Times Square.
- Ottawa: Located along the majestic shores of Leamy Lake, the Hilton Lac-Leamy boasts a beautiful, natural location just minutes away from downtown.
- Quebec City: With its unique and contemporary style, the Hotel Manoir Victoria is located in the heart of the historic and culturally vibrant Old Quebec.
- Washington, DC: The Mayflower Hotel, an Autograph Collection, has played an important role in Washington, DC’s social scene, hosting head of states and personalities since it opened in 1925.
- Boston: Centrally located in the ‘City on a Hill’, the Hyatt Regency Boston is just steps away from many of the city’s iconic sites.
- Philadelphia: Situated along Philadelphia’s historic waterfront, the Hilton Penn’s Landing gives guests access to some of the country’s most historic landmarks.
- Bar Harbor: Overlooking Frenchman’s Bay, the luxurious Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina welcomes guests to a relaxed seaside retreat that embodies the spirit of coastal Maine.
- Montreal: In the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Montreal is a true urban oasis.
- Most trips already include a host of bonus highlights and comprehensive sightseeing.
- There may also be an exciting array of Optional Experiences which will turn an already amazing experience into the trip of a lifetime!
- These are entirely optional and can be booked through your Travel Director/Local Representative at the commencement of your trips.
- Please note, many Optional Experiences are operated by independent third party suppliers.
- The Optionals listed here are a guideline only and subject to change.
Niagara Falls Helicopter Flightseeing
Enjoy an exhilarating and scenic helicopter flight and experience the views of the awe-inspiring Niagara Region as you gently lift off over the Whirlpool Rapids and Rainbow Bridge. See the green grass and floral beauty of Queen Victoria Park stretch below you as the helicopter passes by the American Falls and Skylon Tower. Follow the curve of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and see rainbows magically appear and disappear. This is a ride you do not want to miss! Operates daily, weather permitting. Flight duration: 9 minutes
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included on all overnight tours. Lunches are not included, unless otherwise stated. Evening meals are included when stated on the tour itinerary. On tours of seven days or more, generally fifty percent of dinners are included. Please check the itinerary page for exact details.
Where does the trip depart from?
Each UK trip will have a dedicated pick up point in central London. Shorter duration trips will normally depart from Victoria Coach Station, with longer duration trips leaving from the London Reception Centre, near to Waterloo train station. Departure points will be confirmed before booking a tour.
Can I get picked up from my hotel?
Pick up from hotels is not possible. You will need to make your own way to the departure point. However some tours do have a designated hotel departure, which you can stay in prior to the trip. Please ask at time of booking for departure points and we can direct you to local hotels.
Are entrance fees included?
Entrance fees are included where specified on the itinerary.
Can I pay in dollars?
All tours are quoted and charged in pounds sterling, but you can pay using your local card and currency. We will debit the card in pounds sterling and your bank will use their exchange rate at that time to deduct the amount in your local currency.
What time does the trip leave and return?
Departure times will vary depending on the itinerary. European tours departing from London will usually leave between 05.00am and 07.00am. Multi day UK tours will leave between 06.00am and 07:30am. Day trips will depart between 07.00am and 09.00am. European and worldwide tours that start in an overseas city will have a welcome reception on day one of the tour which is usually around 18.00pm.
Return times vary depending on the itinerary. All the full day coach tours should be finished by no later than 19.00pm, traffic permitting. The train tours return between 20.00pm and 22.00pm. Longer duration trips will return between 16.00pm and 19.00pm. All times will be confirmed at time of booking.
Is this a definite/guaranteed departure?
A definite departure is guaranteed to operate for that given departure date. A trip that is not yet designated a definite departure is not yet guaranteed to operate based on current booking numbers. If a trip and departure date you are interested in is not yet definite, do not let this discourage you from booking. The more paid passengers received, the odds of the trip operating increase. In the slim case that the operator withdraw a trip you are booked on due to a lack of numbers, you are entitled to a full refund of any funds already paid towards the tour, or if flexible with your time, we can move you onto another departure.
Who travels on these tours, who else is booked?
Whilst we can not confirm exactly who else is booked on a tour, we can guarantee you will be travelling with fellow liked minded travelers who share a passion for travel, fun, adventure and discovery. All tours will be run by English speaking guides and age ranges will vary. The beauty of taking a guided holiday is you’ll have the opportunity to meet and travel with people from all over the globe.
Are transfers included from the airport?
In general, if you are joining or departing your guided holiday on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are included (excludes itineraries starting and/or ending in London). You’ll find specific information on the itinerary’s page.
What optional excursions can I do and can I book them now?
Optional experiences are available on some tours. These are activities that are not automatically included, but offered during your trip to enhance your travel experience. These are all bookable whilst on the tour via your tour guide/travel director. These are payable by cash or card.