- Your accommodation; Ibis Styles Paris Bercy, 77 rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris – France
- Your accommodation is included in the price of your tour on a bed and breakfast basis.
- The price you pay is based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room.
- If you would like a single room for 1 person we offer an upgrade for £90 extra.
- Single travellers can avoid paying a single supplement by sharing a twin room with another person (of the same sex) from the tour group.
- We arrange this service automatically, unless you select the single upgrade option when you are making your booking.
- We always try to get your preferred room choice and if you need further help, please contact our office staff by phone or email.
- Fully guided coach tour of Paris with your experienced guide on arrival, ending at your city centre hotel.
- River Seine cruise – see the sights of Paris from the Seine!
- 2 nights bed and breakfast in the 3 star Ibis Styles Paris Bercy. Accommodated in twin/double bedded rooms.
- Coach transfer on departure from your hotel to Paris Gare du Nord station.
- Services of a tour guide for the full duration of the tour.
- Meet your guide at London St.Pancras train station at 06:45am outside the LK Bennett shop – opposite Eurostar check-in.
- Our train departs at 07:55am, and just over two hours later we arrive in Paris.
- Check in must be completed at least 30 minutes before the departure time of 07:55am.
- Please ensure you allow enough time to check in, we strongly recommend you plan to arrive at Eurostar check in at 06:40am to meet our guide at 06:45am.
- London to Paris – Depart London St.Pancras 07:55am, arrive Paris Gare du Nord 11:20am
- Paris to London – Depart Paris Gare du Nord late afternoon/early evening (typically between 17:15-18:30, timings vary slightly depending on date), arrive London St.Pancras 18:30-19:45pm.
- YOU MUST CHECK IN AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE. WE RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE AT CHECK IN ONE HOUR BEFORE DEPARTURE.
- Not Included – Travel by metro in Paris. On arrival we recommend you buy a ‘carnet’ of metro tickets.
- This allows 10 journeys in Paris by metro, and costs approximately £12. Your guide will assist you when buying the carnet.
Single occupancy room – £45 per person per night – If you are a single traveller and would like to avoid this supplement, we can arrange a (male or female) room share with another member of the group.
Meeting the Guide: Please meet the guide outside L K Bennett clothes shop which can be found on the main ground floor concourse of St Pancras International Train Station- opposite the main Eurostar departures area and next door to clothes shops “PINK” and “Fat Face”.
A map of St Pancras with L K Bennett’s location can be found by following this link: : http://stpancras.com/shop/lk-bennett; in regards to your luggage allowance that you can bring along onto a Eurostar train, you can find it via the following link: http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/travel-info/travel-planning/luggage/luggage-allowances
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included on all overnight tours. Lunches are not included, unless otherwise stated. Evening meals are included when stated on the tour itinerary. On tours of seven days or more, generally fifty percent of dinners are included. Please check the itinerary page for exact details.
Where does the trip depart from?
Each UK trip will have a dedicated pick up point in central London. Shorter duration trips will normally depart from Victoria Coach Station, with longer duration trips leaving from the London Reception Centre, near to Waterloo train station. Departure points will be confirmed before booking a tour.
Can I get picked up from my hotel?
Pick up from hotels is not possible. You will need to make your own way to the departure point. However some tours do have a designated hotel departure, which you can stay in prior to the trip. Please ask at time of booking for departure points and we can direct you to local hotels.
Are entrance fees included?
Entrance fees are included where specified on the itinerary.
Can I pay in dollars?
All tours are quoted and charged in pounds sterling, but you can pay using your local card and currency. We will debit the card in pounds sterling and your bank will use their exchange rate at that time to deduct the amount in your local currency.
What time does the trip leave and return?
Departure times will vary depending on the itinerary. European tours departing from London will usually leave between 05.00am and 07.00am. Multi day UK tours will leave between 06.00am and 07:30am. Day trips will depart between 07.00am and 09.00am. European and worldwide tours that start in an overseas city will have a welcome reception on day one of the tour which is usually around 18.00pm.
Return times vary depending on the itinerary. All the full day coach tours should be finished by no later than 19.00pm, traffic permitting. The train tours return between 20.00pm and 22.00pm. Longer duration trips will return between 16.00pm and 19.00pm. All times will be confirmed at time of booking.
Is this a definite/guaranteed departure?
A definite departure is guaranteed to operate for that given departure date. A trip that is not yet designated a definite departure is not yet guaranteed to operate based on current booking numbers. If a trip and departure date you are interested in is not yet definite, do not let this discourage you from booking. The more paid passengers received, the odds of the trip operating increase. In the slim case that the operator withdraw a trip you are booked on due to a lack of numbers, you are entitled to a full refund of any funds already paid towards the tour, or if flexible with your time, we can move you onto another departure.
Who travels on these tours, who else is booked?
Whilst we can not confirm exactly who else is booked on a tour, we can guarantee you will be travelling with fellow liked minded travelers who share a passion for travel, fun, adventure and discovery. All tours will be run by English speaking guides and age ranges will vary. The beauty of taking a guided holiday is you’ll have the opportunity to meet and travel with people from all over the globe.
Are transfers included from the airport?
In general, if you are joining or departing your guided holiday on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are included (excludes itineraries starting and/or ending in London). You’ll find specific information on the itinerary’s page.
What optional excursions can I do and can I book them now?
Optional experiences are available on some tours. These are activities that are not automatically included, but offered during your trip to enhance your travel experience. These are all bookable whilst on the tour via your tour guide/travel director. These are payable by cash or card.