- Once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
- Due To Eurostar requirements, only children between the ages of 4 – 11 years old inclusive qualify for a child fare.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- The French Government has introduced a new local and departmental tax in Paris on the 1st of March 2015.
- Guests to pay this new city tax of 2,47€ per person and per night directly to the hotel.
- We accept no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control. In such cases, please contact Eurostar directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
- On rare occasions the tour itinerary can change. Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower.
- Fully escorted on the first day.
- Seat reservation on Eurostar.
- Guided panoramic coach tour of Paris.
- Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level.
- Champagne lunch on Eiffel Tower (1st floor).
- Cruise on the River Seine.
- Map of Paris.
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4*superior hotel.
- (Please note there is a single supplement charge of 160 GBP if you require single room and extra nights are charged 85 GBP per person).
- Tour departs St Pancras International Train Station at 07.01 am. Check in starts at 06.00 am.
- Returns to London 20.39 pm.
- Kindly please note that check-in time on Saturdays is at 06:30am. Train departs at 07:52am.
- St. Pancras International, front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop.
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included on all overnight tours. Lunches are not included, unless otherwise stated. Evening meals are included when stated on the tour itinerary. On tours of seven days or more, generally fifty percent of dinners are included. Please check the itinerary page for exact details.
Where does the trip depart from?
Each UK trip will have a dedicated pick up point in central London. Shorter duration trips will normally depart from Victoria Coach Station, with longer duration trips leaving from the London Reception Centre, near to Waterloo train station. Departure points will be confirmed before booking a tour.
Can I get picked up from my hotel?
Pick up from hotels is not possible. You will need to make your own way to the departure point. However some tours do have a designated hotel departure, which you can stay in prior to the trip. Please ask at time of booking for departure points and we can direct you to local hotels.
Are entrance fees included?
Entrance fees are included where specified on the itinerary.
Can I pay in dollars?
All tours are quoted and charged in pounds sterling, but you can pay using your local card and currency. We will debit the card in pounds sterling and your bank will use their exchange rate at that time to deduct the amount in your local currency.
What time does the trip leave and return?
Departure times will vary depending on the itinerary. European tours departing from London will usually leave between 05.00am and 07.00am. Multi day UK tours will leave between 06.00am and 07:30am. Day trips will depart between 07.00am and 09.00am. European and worldwide tours that start in an overseas city will have a welcome reception on day one of the tour which is usually around 18.00pm.
Return times vary depending on the itinerary. All the full day coach tours should be finished by no later than 19.00pm, traffic permitting. The train tours return between 20.00pm and 22.00pm. Longer duration trips will return between 16.00pm and 19.00pm. All times will be confirmed at time of booking.
Is this a definite/guaranteed departure?
A definite departure is guaranteed to operate for that given departure date. A trip that is not yet designated a definite departure is not yet guaranteed to operate based on current booking numbers. If a trip and departure date you are interested in is not yet definite, do not let this discourage you from booking. The more paid passengers received, the odds of the trip operating increase. In the slim case that the operator withdraw a trip you are booked on due to a lack of numbers, you are entitled to a full refund of any funds already paid towards the tour, or if flexible with your time, we can move you onto another departure.
Who travels on these tours, who else is booked?
Whilst we can not confirm exactly who else is booked on a tour, we can guarantee you will be travelling with fellow liked minded travelers who share a passion for travel, fun, adventure and discovery. All tours will be run by English speaking guides and age ranges will vary. The beauty of taking a guided holiday is you’ll have the opportunity to meet and travel with people from all over the globe.
Are transfers included from the airport?
In general, if you are joining or departing your guided holiday on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are included (excludes itineraries starting and/or ending in London). You’ll find specific information on the itinerary’s page.
What optional excursions can I do and can I book them now?
Optional experiences are available on some tours. These are activities that are not automatically included, but offered during your trip to enhance your travel experience. These are all bookable whilst on the tour via your tour guide/travel director. These are payable by cash or card.