- Before booking this tour, please check that you have a valid passport and travel visa (if your nationality requires one).
Mercure Paris Ivry Quai de Seine
- Your accommodation is included in the price of your tour on a bed and breakfast basis.
- The price you pay is based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedded room. (Please specify at the time of booking that you require a double, otherwise a twin room will be allocated as default).
- If you would like a single room for 1 person we offer an upgrade for £135 extra (£45 per night). Single travellers can avoid paying a single supplement by sharing a twin room with another person (of the same sex) .
- We arrange this service automatically, unless you select the single upgrade option when you are making your booking.
- We always try to get your preferred room choice and if you need further help, please contact our office staff by phone or email.
- Fully guided tour of Paris with your experienced guide.
- River Seine cruise – see the sights of Paris from the Seine!
- 3 nights bed and breakfast in the 3 star Mercure Paris Quai de Seine. Accommodated in twin/double bedded rooms.
- Services of a tour guide for the full duration of the tour.
- Luxury coach travel and return Dover-Calais ferry crossing.
- Departure from London, Kent and Cambridge.
- We depart Paris after lunch for the journey to Calais for our return ferry.
- We arrive back in Dover early evening 19:30-20:00, Kent drop offs between 20:00-20:30, in London 21:00-21:45 and Cambridge by 23:00/23:30.
- 04.15am Cambridge from outside Police Station, Parkside.
- 05.45am London, Hammersmith tube station.
- 06.05am London, Great Portland Street tube station.
- 06.20am London, Embankment tube station.
- 06.55am London, Lewisham High Street (outside Police Station).
- 07.05am Ramsgate Train Station.
- 07.45am Canterbury East Train Station.
- 08:30am Dover Eastern Docks Bookings Hall.
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included on all overnight tours. Lunches are not included, unless otherwise stated. Evening meals are included when stated on the tour itinerary. On tours of seven days or more, generally fifty percent of dinners are included. Please check the itinerary page for exact details.
Where does the trip depart from?
Each UK trip will have a dedicated pick up point in central London. Shorter duration trips will normally depart from Victoria Coach Station, with longer duration trips leaving from the London Reception Centre, near to Waterloo train station. Departure points will be confirmed before booking a tour.
Can I get picked up from my hotel?
Pick up from hotels is not possible. You will need to make your own way to the departure point. However some tours do have a designated hotel departure, which you can stay in prior to the trip. Please ask at time of booking for departure points and we can direct you to local hotels.
Are entrance fees included?
Entrance fees are included where specified on the itinerary.
Can I pay in dollars?
All tours are quoted and charged in pounds sterling, but you can pay using your local card and currency. We will debit the card in pounds sterling and your bank will use their exchange rate at that time to deduct the amount in your local currency.
What time does the trip leave and return?
Departure times will vary depending on the itinerary. European tours departing from London will usually leave between 05.00am and 07.00am. Multi day UK tours will leave between 06.00am and 07:30am. Day trips will depart between 07.00am and 09.00am. European and worldwide tours that start in an overseas city will have a welcome reception on day one of the tour which is usually around 18.00pm.
Return times vary depending on the itinerary. All the full day coach tours should be finished by no later than 19.00pm, traffic permitting. The train tours return between 20.00pm and 22.00pm. Longer duration trips will return between 16.00pm and 19.00pm. All times will be confirmed at time of booking.
Is this a definite/guaranteed departure?
A definite departure is guaranteed to operate for that given departure date. A trip that is not yet designated a definite departure is not yet guaranteed to operate based on current booking numbers. If a trip and departure date you are interested in is not yet definite, do not let this discourage you from booking. The more paid passengers received, the odds of the trip operating increase. In the slim case that the operator withdraw a trip you are booked on due to a lack of numbers, you are entitled to a full refund of any funds already paid towards the tour, or if flexible with your time, we can move you onto another departure.
Who travels on these tours, who else is booked?
Whilst we can not confirm exactly who else is booked on a tour, we can guarantee you will be travelling with fellow liked minded travelers who share a passion for travel, fun, adventure and discovery. All tours will be run by English speaking guides and age ranges will vary. The beauty of taking a guided holiday is you’ll have the opportunity to meet and travel with people from all over the globe.
Are transfers included from the airport?
In general, if you are joining or departing your guided holiday on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are included (excludes itineraries starting and/or ending in London). You’ll find specific information on the itinerary’s page.
What optional excursions can I do and can I book them now?
Optional experiences are available on some tours. These are activities that are not automatically included, but offered during your trip to enhance your travel experience. These are all bookable whilst on the tour via your tour guide/travel director. These are payable by cash or card.