- Meet your Tour Manager at London Euston on day 1 before departing to Scotland Edinburgh.
- Fully guided tour to Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands. Travel from London by fast train and stay in city centre accommodation.
- Departures available every weekend throughout the year.
- Return London-Edinburgh high speed train (upgrade to First Class train carriages available, click here for more details).
- City Centre Accommodation Options.
- Caravel Guest House – Caravel Guest House.
- The basic price includes 3-5 bedded ensuite accommodation but you can select an upgrade to single, twin or double.
- If you do not select a upgrade you will automatically be placed in a room with customers of the same gender in Caravel Guest House.
- These rooms are exceptionally good value for money with short walking distance to the city centre, especially for single travellers who do not want to pay for single room upgrades, and a great way to meet your fellow travellers.
- Two hour professionally guided coach tour of Edinburgh on arrival, ending with drop off at city centre accommodation.
- Traditional Scottish Guest house/hotel accommodation in 3-5 bedded rooms in central Edinburgh with breakfast. If you require a twin/double or single you MUST select an upgrade in the box.
- Coach transfer on day 3 from accommodation to Edinburgh train station.
- Services of Tour Manager for entire duration of the tour.
- The typical group size on our 3 day weekend breaks to Edinburgh is 30-45 people. You will travel by luxury air-conditioned train in what will be an excellent, shared experience with one of our professional tour managers.
- 3 Star Upgrade – Ecosse International.
- This is a traditional family run guest house, which offers fantastic service and a great location. All rooms have private bathrooms are decorated to a high standard. This guest house has a lounge and free wifi.
- During peak season (Bank holidays, July and August), other accommodation of equivalent standard may also used, including university halls and quality hostels.
- We also have 4 or 5 star accommodation options available on request, please contact our office and we will be happy to provide you with a price.
- Cambridge Parkside (outside Police Station) 04.15am.
- Ramsgate Train Station 04.00am.
- Canterbury East Train Station 04.25am.
- This tour normally ends by 20.30pm in London. If you are travelling onwards to Cambridge, Ramsgate or Canterbury, the final arrival time will vary, as the transfer service that we provide links in with our other tours.
- The transfer service will be by private transport or rail.
- Option to make your own travel arrangements to Edinburgh – Save £30 per person.
- If you would like to make your own travel arrangements to Edinburgh but still join this tour, we offer a £30 per adult or child reduction.
- If you would like to take up this option, please contact the office by email.
- No passport or visa required – You do not need a passport or visa to travel to Scotland from England
- On day 1 the train departs London Euston 06:43am arriving Edinburgh Waverley 12:22pm.
- On day 3 depart Edinburgh Waverley 14:51pm, arriving London Euston 20:30pm.
This trip was really more than I expected. The driver is so nice; the city guide’s dress was typically as a Scottish guy. The hotel was very well located and everything was perfect. I hope to see everybody again. Thanks, Aline Lazzarotto, from Brazil – Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands.
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included on all overnight tours. Lunches are not included, unless otherwise stated. Evening meals are included when stated on the tour itinerary. On tours of seven days or more, generally fifty percent of dinners are included. Please check the itinerary page for exact details.
Where does the trip depart from?
Each UK trip will have a dedicated pick up point in central London. Shorter duration trips will normally depart from Victoria Coach Station, with longer duration trips leaving from the London Reception Centre, near to Waterloo train station. Departure points will be confirmed before booking a tour.
Can I get picked up from my hotel?
Pick up from hotels is not possible. You will need to make your own way to the departure point. However some tours do have a designated hotel departure, which you can stay in prior to the trip. Please ask at time of booking for departure points and we can direct you to local hotels.
Are entrance fees included?
Entrance fees are included where specified on the itinerary.
Can I pay in dollars?
All tours are quoted and charged in pounds sterling, but you can pay using your local card and currency. We will debit the card in pounds sterling and your bank will use their exchange rate at that time to deduct the amount in your local currency.
What time does the trip leave and return?
Departure times will vary depending on the itinerary. European tours departing from London will usually leave between 05.00am and 07.00am. Multi day UK tours will leave between 06.00am and 07:30am. Day trips will depart between 07.00am and 09.00am. European and worldwide tours that start in an overseas city will have a welcome reception on day one of the tour which is usually around 18.00pm.
Return times vary depending on the itinerary. All the full day coach tours should be finished by no later than 19.00pm, traffic permitting. The train tours return between 20.00pm and 22.00pm. Longer duration trips will return between 16.00pm and 19.00pm. All times will be confirmed at time of booking.
Is this a definite/guaranteed departure?
A definite departure is guaranteed to operate for that given departure date. A trip that is not yet designated a definite departure is not yet guaranteed to operate based on current booking numbers. If a trip and departure date you are interested in is not yet definite, do not let this discourage you from booking. The more paid passengers received, the odds of the trip operating increase. In the slim case that the operator withdraw a trip you are booked on due to a lack of numbers, you are entitled to a full refund of any funds already paid towards the tour, or if flexible with your time, we can move you onto another departure.
Who travels on these tours, who else is booked?
Whilst we can not confirm exactly who else is booked on a tour, we can guarantee you will be travelling with fellow liked minded travelers who share a passion for travel, fun, adventure and discovery. All tours will be run by English speaking guides and age ranges will vary. The beauty of taking a guided holiday is you’ll have the opportunity to meet and travel with people from all over the globe.
Are transfers included from the airport?
In general, if you are joining or departing your guided holiday on the first or last day, return transfers between the airport and hotel are included (excludes itineraries starting and/or ending in London). You’ll find specific information on the itinerary’s page.
What optional excursions can I do and can I book them now?
Optional experiences are available on some tours. These are activities that are not automatically included, but offered during your trip to enhance your travel experience. These are all bookable whilst on the tour via your tour guide/travel director. These are payable by cash or card.
Enquire about this tour